- Starting Point: It is all up to you
- Payment Method: Major credit cards are accepted
- Wine and food tasting with the Tuscan Family in the field
- Participate in folkloric festivals in Tuscany
- Amazing landscapes outside mass tourism
- Participate at the agricultural activities with local families
- Admire the hidden artwork of Tuscany
- Discover amazing villages in the countryside
What to bring
- Space for your souvenirs
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Each time of the year has its charm here in Tuscany and we know the best corners where you can best enjoy it. Feel free to contact us to organize your perfect private tour with your group or alone. It is just what you have dreamed of Tuscany.
We offer you our local knowledge to tailor the perfect experiences just for you. If you’re not sure, we have plenty of ideas for what you might want to include. Let us know your interests, it all depends on your needs and your dreams. Here you can find some ideas for your holidays:
- typical food tasting experiences
- Italian language lessons with mother tongue
- Discover the Francigena Pilgrim route in Tuscany;
- Explore the natural thermal baths of Tuscany since the Roman Era
- See the ecological local farms in the Tuscan countryside
- Relax in the Religious Monastery of Tuscany
- Explore the hidden corner of the Historical towns of Tuscany, where no tourists go
- Meet the Tuscan Families in their houses
We can accommodate any size group. Pricing varies based on your group size, length of tour, and mode of transportation. All you need to do is to choose your desired tour date and Contact us. No payment is required to make your initial custom inquiry. As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you.
Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we’ll ask for a non-refundable deposit. Once your itinerary and quote is all confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private Tuscany tour.
Children are more than welcome. For babies, it is better to have a stroller to put them in, so they can sleep when they feel tired. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour and we will let you know the price for them. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child.