- Max Group: 15 people
- Duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Starting Time: 5:30 am
- Starting Point: In your accommodation in Panama City
- Payment Method: Paypal and cash
- Improve your yoga
- Discover the San Blas Islands in Panama
- Get to know the Guna people
- One-day tour on a sailing yacht
- Untouched nature
What to bring
- Yoga Mat
- US Dollars (they are used widely in Panama)
- Multiple bathing suits
- Beach towel
- Something light and loose to cover up
- Camera and charger
- Yoga teacher
- Accommodation in a tent on an island
- Full board (food and drinks)
- Transportation from Panama City to the yacht and back
Come to the San Blas Islands in Panama and camp among the palm trees for your yoga retreat.
Every day, your yoga teacher will have two yoga sessions on the islands. The rest of the day is for you to practice, swim, snorkel, or relax on the beach. You don’t have to worry about anything, as we will take care of all your needs.
The charter begins with a jeep picking you up in your hotel in Panama City, they will drive you through the jungle until San Blas Harbour. There, a water taxi will pick up and take you to the place where the yacht is waiting for you.
This trip includes a one-day sail aboard a sailing yacht among the San Blas Islands, pure Caribbean!
San Blas Islands are not just beautiful, they are also home to the Guna People. They are the indigenous ethnicity with the wider autonomy. They rule their land! So, being in San Blas is the best way to learn how the Caribbean was before 1492, both naturally and culturally
This tour is so special, that it has a website all on its own: Sailing YogaVisit Sailing Yoga