- Max Group: 6 people
- Starting Time: 5:30 am
- Starting Point: Your accommodation in Panama City
- Payment Method: Paypal and Cash
- Discover the San Blas Islands in Panama
- Get to Know the Guna People
- Learn to sail in the Caribbean
- Untouched nature
- Visit one island every day
- Tailored itinerary
What to bring
- US Dollars (they are used widely in Panama)
- Multiple bathing suits
- Beach towel
- Something light and loose to cover up
- Camera and charger
- Accommodation on the yacht
- Full board (food and drinks)
- Yacht rental
- Snorkeling gear
- Transportation from Panama City to the yacht and back
Charter in San Blas is one of those experiences that you can’t forget.
Once you get on board, life goes at San Blas speed. All you have to do is keep your eyes open in order to let the Caribbean come in.
The charter begins with a jeep picking you up in your hotel in Panama City, they will drive you through the jungle until San Blas Harbour. There, a water taxi will pick up and take you to the place where the yacht is waiting for you. That’s where it all really begins. From the moment you get to the boat until you leave, the crew will take care of everything. They will cook, sail the boat, and teach you how to sail as well.
San Blas Islands are not just beautiful, they are also home to the Guna People. They are the indigenous ethnicity with the wider autonomy. They rule their land! So, being in San Blas is the best way to learn how the Caribbean was before 1492, both naturally and culturally
We don’t have a fixed itinerary. Every client has different needs and that is what we listen to. For long stay guests, who want to explore remote sites, we can sail longer hours and reach desert islands. For those who enjoy the social life in the evening, we will visit the more popular islands. Some might not want to sail too much and other would prefer to sail all day! We just adapt.
This tour is so special, that it has a website all on its own: Sailing YogaVisit Sailing Yoga